Kosenda

I was so lucky when my parents' friend, Maya San and Ruben Koesenda, gave me an opportunity to intern in their new hotel Kosenda. I didn't know what to expect until they told me that they've prepared several meals and drinks for me to shoot. Oh. Okay. I was instantly a food photographer. It was oddly interesting and despite all my insecurities, I just went for it.

Anyways, the hotel itself was designed by a renown architect, Anthony Liu. But the interior was designed by Santi Alaysius. For me, I think the exterior and interior came out incredibly awesome as a whole. Every part of the building is well-thought of. So for anyone who is looking for a new hangout place, I highly recommend their restaurant. Here are a couple of shots of the interior and... the food. (Ah I didn't have any photos of the exterior because it was either freaking hot or heavy rain.)















A flyer I made for their 'Ramadhan Special' with my first ever food shot.

For more info about Kosenda, check out their website (www.kosendahotel.com) or Twitter (@KosendaHotel).

And...with this post I officially unleash http://ask.fm/leyarocks. Feel free to ask about anything.




2 comments: