The Pink Cap Project: Singapore


'The Pink Cap Project: Singapore' is a spontaneous project I did with my little sister Talula Fidelia on our end of year trip to Singapore. This project is just another way for me to share my travel diaries, having the pink cap as the datum. 

At first I wanted to be able to have at least one photo in each significant tourist and attraction spots in Singapore. But well, we only had one day (the only day I spent entirely with her) so this is the most we could do. Enjoy! 





Places: Church of St Mary of the Angels at Bukit Batok, Bugis Street, Haji Lane, and the Marina Bay Sands. 

2 comments:

  1. Always love your photos kak! Looking forward to see more :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Don't worry, more posts coming up!! Hehe

      Delete