#JellyCompetition: Architecture

A few weeks ago, I entered a photography contest held by Jellyplayground with the theme 'Architecture.' Honestly, I don't have the best skills of handpicking my own photos. I had a hard time deciding which three photos will be submitted. I was sure with the first two, but not very sure which should be the third. Then my mom came into my room and I asked her for help. She chose a photo that I wouldn't consider to submit but then I believed her taste and submit it anyway. And turns out, the photo that my mom picked won 2nd  place! Ironic.







I was aiming for the first prize; Instax Wide but... 2nd place isn't that bad. I got a pocket Canon (analog) and a TJAU shirt. Thank you so much, Jellyplayground. 


Visit Jellyplayground: Facebook | Twitter | Blogspot
Visit Tjau: Facebook 

3 comments: