Trois x Beya

Beata Primana or whom most people know as Bea/Beya, is my sister/soulmate/bestfriend/girlfriend/partner for almost seven years. We met all the way back in middle school, where I was the new kid in class and she was the summer-school girl who came two weeks after school started. Our friendship started out rough: fighting over the same guy. But then, I don't even know how, we eventually become best-buds after she transferred school in 8th grade. We somehow find something in common (well a lot of things from arts to music to fashion) and ended up spending a lot of time together. From then on, I know she's a friend I can always count on, a friend who has been there for me through thick and thin, a friend whose house I can crash into anytime (and open her fridge with freewill), a friend who wouldn't think twice to tell me what I did wrong, a friend who......I don't think I can type everything out.

Anyways, why am I doing Trois with Beya? Not only I've always been obsessed with her unique, vintage, edgy fashion taste, but also with her grandma's house. I've always wanted to do a shoot there and finally it happened! Another reason is because she's one of the most inspiring person I've (and you'll) ever met and I want people to be able to see her charming yet humble personality. 



Tell me a bit about yourself.
I am an eldest daughter of four. I am no doubt a weirdo once you know me. And the rest you can check out my blog descriptions hehe. 

Describe your style in three words.
Monochromatic (in terms of the pieces I wear - it's mostly black and white), edgy and umm I think boyish

 What/who influence your style?
Maybe who inspires my style would be a better wording. Fashion bloggers inspire me haha and other blogs such as Jak and Jil, The Sartorialist (I'm so mainstream). And also people like Olivia Palermo, Sandra Hagelstam, Miroslava Duma has tastes that are worth adoring! 

 Name your top three fashion blogger.
Rumi Neely from Fashion Toast, Jane Aldrige from Sea of Shoes, and Sandra Hagelstam from 5 Inch & Up.



Favorite local Indonesian brand/boutique?
Nikicio, Sou Brette and Major Minor. 

What do you think about following trends?
It's something we can never not follow. Get it? We're always so caught up about attaining the latest gadgets, wearing the latest season of clothes, holding the new it bag, drink bubble tea and eat frozen yoghurts (if that is even still trending these days). 

What do you think is the most important thing in life to achieve?
Doing everything to your best potential and not slack off. Don't put the gifts God has given you aside because He wants you to utilize it for His glory! 



Your top three bucket list?
Get a diving license and dive in Indonesia. Swim with a Beluga. Backpack across Western and Eastern Europe 
(I had to actually look at my long-ass bucket list plastered on my wall!).

Sunrise or sunset?
Don't make me choose! 

Your guilty pleasure?
Maybe my homemade banoffee pie hahahaha (It's really good though!) 

If the world ends tomorrow, what would you do today?
Help as many homeless/underpriviledged kids as possible and share them the gospel and how amazing Jesus Christ is. 



What do you love the most about Jakarta?
Everything about it makes me fall in love. It's funny though I have had a life long love/hate relationship with this city but I'm beginning to appreciate it more and more (Considering that it's my last year in town before I depart). 

What's your life-long dream?
Become an editor in chief of a lifestyle magazine and maybe bring Conde Nast to Indonesia (Vogue Magazine). If that has happened, then I'll find another Corporation to bring to Indonesia hehe. 

Anything you're most excited about right now?
Life! The ups and downs that I've had so far in life has never failed to excite me. The recklessness that I've done, the achievements, the growth, the thrill, the sadnesses. Everything in life should be exciting, yes? 

Where would you be 10 years from now?
Living in South Jakarta (Senayan or Dharmawangsa most preferably), married (and maybe conceiving my first child), already an editor in chief and have already brought Conde Nast to Indonesia AMEN! 

---

Stalk her.
Blog | Tumblr | Instagram




5 comments:

  1. fighting over the same guy siapa tuh hahahahaha ;;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @olen @echa: thank youu
    @bea: HAHAHA LET'S TALK ABOUT IT OVER WA OR LINE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im stalking you aley and just read this post!! awesome love every bits, you two:B

    ReplyDelete